In May 2020 we were excited to bring you the first ever 3 day Unite2020 conference with an aim to assist and support you all through the effects of COVID-19.
Ever since, we’ve been overwhelmed with the number of messages we’ve received. We’ve had so many messages of gratitude and incredible stories of how you’ve used the training to pivot, fundraise or increase your impact.
But there have also been a whole lot of requests for replays and messages from people who missed out.
We have also seen that most of you are still being impacted by COVID-19 and are still working out the best ways to tell your stories or communicate in this digital landscape.
That’s why we knew we needed to bring it back.
We’ve worked out which were THE most impactful and requested sessions from Unite2020 and we’re bringing them back to you, updated and live online on August 31.
Like last time, this conference will be 100% Pay What You Want. You’re in the driver’s seat in deciding how you want to value the conference.
You could pay $20 for a workshop, $200 or even $20,000. It’s entirely up to you.
Once you register for a free ticket, you’ll have the option of making a contribution.
Why Pay What You Want? At Hancock Creative, we are a profit for purpose company. We’re driven by our mission to tell the stories that change the world and we have no doubt that the work we do has helped thousands of charities and good causes.
That’s why our profits go back into helping more people in the charity and not for profit world with events like this, free resources and other programs.
If you resonate with our vision and want to be a part of creating sustainability in Australia’s cause sector, we’d love your support with a contribution. Contributions will help cover the thousands of dollars in technology costs that come with an event like this and helping us keep going during a tough time.
Due to popular demand, we’ve also added a brand new feature…
The option to get every workshop as a recorded replay for 30 days - for just $59.
It can be pretty darn hard to reach big awareness, customer attraction, fundraising or volunteer goals with limited time and money. Big television and print campaigns can be pretty expensive, and a little bit daunting.
The great news is that social media and digital marketing is a huge opportunity to reach loads of people, without breaking the budget. You just need someone to show you how.
At Unite2020 Reboot we're bringing back the most impactful and requested sessions from Unite 2020. You’re going to hear the strategies you need right now from the best digital marketers from all around Australia that are easy, non-scary, and targeted just for causes.
Understanding Your Target Market & How to Connect with Them
The Online Donors of Tomorrow
3 Step System to Succeed on Social Media (Without Wasting Time or Money)
Creating Effective Social Media Content
10 Simple Steps for Taking Your Event Online with Humanitix
LinkedIn: Getting Your Profile & Story Right
What Tools & Tech to Use Now to Make Your Socials Better & Easier
Ways to Improve Your Website Straight Away
- Learn from Australia's top marketing experts
- Stretch your marketing budget further
- Find new ways to fundraise
- Increase awareness for your cause, organisation or small business
- Get tips on not how to survive but how to thrive in 2020
- Get a chance to ask your most pressing questions. With longer session times and dedicated question time - this is your chance!
- People who work in not for profit, social enterprise, community organisations and small business.
- Have powerful stories to tell, but know they’re not being told as well as they could be.
- Need help to pivot and innovate in 2020.
- Want to develop social media that delivers a real measurable return.
- Need to reach new audiences (like millennials who live half their lives online).
- Looking for fresh ideas from people who get your challenges.
- Need a day of inspiration to reconnect them to their cause & passion.