Australia and New Zealand's BIGGEST Digital Marketing Summit,
designed specifically for Not for Profits, Charities, Social Enterprises and causes.
Missed out on the live sessions? Have no fear you can now access the replays for all sessions with a 30 Day Replay Pass.
Back in May we brought you the first ever 3 day Unite2020 conference with an aim to assist and support you all through the effects of COVID-19.
We’ve had so many messages of gratitude and incredible stories of how you’ve used the training to pivot, fundraise or increase your impact. But there have also been a whole lot of requests for replays and messages from people who missed out asking when we would be doing it again.
We have seen that most of you are still being impacted by COVID-19 and are still working out the best ways to tell your stories or communicate in this digital landscape and we wanted to continue to help.
We've worked out which were THE most impactful and requested sessions from Unite2020 and we're bringing them back to you, updated and live online on August 31.
It can be pretty darn hard to reach big awareness, customer attraction, fundraising or volunteer goals with limited time and money. Big television and print campaigns can be pretty expensive, and a little bit daunting.
The great news is that social media and digital marketing is a huge opportunity to reach loads of people, without breaking the budget. You just need someone to show you how.
At Unite2020 Reboot we're bringing back the most impactful and requested sessions from Unite 2020. You’re going to hear the strategies you need right now from the best digital marketers from all around Australia that are easy, non-scary, and targeted just for causes.
10 Steps to Market Your Organisation
How Understanding Your Donors Will Help You Raise More Funds
Ways to Improve Your Website Straight Away
Creating Effective Social Media Content
3 Step System to Succeed on Social Media (Without Wasting Time or Money)
What Tools & Tech to Use Now to Make Your Socials Better & Easier
10 Simple Steps for Taking Your Event Online with Humanitix
The Online Donors of Tomorrow
- Learn from Australia's top marketing experts
- Stretch your marketing budget further
- Find new ways to fundraise
- Increase awareness for your cause, organisation or small business
- Get tips on not how to survive but how to thrive in 2020
- Get a chance to ask your most pressing questions. With longer session times and dedicated question time - this is your chance!
- People who work in not for profit, social enterprise, community organisations and small business.
- Have powerful stories to tell, but know they’re not being told as well as they could be.
- Need help to pivot and innovate in 2020.
- Want to develop social media that delivers a real measurable return.
- Need to reach new audiences (like millennials who live half their lives online).
- Looking for fresh ideas from people who get your challenges.
- Need a day of inspiration to reconnect them to their cause & passion.